77designz CRASH PLATE™- ISCG 05 – V2 34t = vhodný na 28-34z okrúhle prevodníky alebo 28-32z oválne prevodníky (možnosť objednať aj 36t/38t)
The V2 of our legendary 77designz CRASH PLATE is milled from extremely tough 7075 T6 aluminum. It protects your chainring (round or oval) from impact damage (For Oval, get 2 Teeth bigger). We offer 4 sizes and eight colors for minimal overlap and max style. Compared to the V1, we have optimized the contact orientation; the new slotted hole means the Taco now also fits Santa Cruz carbon frames. Disassembling the crank is unnecessary to install the Crash Plate, which means assembly is effortless and quick. The minimal overlap of the Taco Bashguard offers the best protection for your chainring while maintaining maximal ground clearance. The Crash Plate can be combined with our ISCG 05 chain guides - all you need is the connector.
- Super light - Our Crash Plate uses a thin aluminum plate, which is very light but still stronger and more durable than most bulky alternatives.
- 2 hole mounting - This allows easy installation of the Crash Plate without removing the crank. The Crash Plate now fits all Santa Cruz Carbon frames thanks to a small slotted hole.
- Hollow screws with T25 - The hollow and stainless screws are lightweight and protect the ISCG mount from overload.
- Precise fit - we offer our Crash Plate in 4 different sizes. Due to the minimal overlap of the Crash Plate, you can maintain valuable ground clearance.
- Optimized rotation of the contact area - the alignment of the contact zone on the V2 has been improved to protect expensive chainrings and chains during casual rides and races.
- Eco-friendly packaging - Our parts are packed in small paper bags without any plastic
- 5 Year Warranty - We are completely convinced of the quality of our parts, which is why we offer a 5-year warranty on all material and manufacturing defects from the date of purchase
- Made in Germany - We manufacture our chain guides in Germany, which reduces CO2 emissions from transport and supports our local economy.
- Mount: ISCG 05 (Now fits the Santa Cruz Carbon Frames)
- Round chainring: 30-36T (Choose the same size or bigger: 32T Round Ring = 32T CRASH PLATE)
- Oval chainring: 28-34T (Choose +2 teeth or bigger: 32T Oval Ring = 34T CRASH PLATE)
- Made for: 1x10, 1x11 or 1x12 drivetrain
- Material: AL 7075 T6 Anodized
- Hardware: Torx 25 Stainless Steel hollow bolts
- Colors: Black
- Sizes: 32T | 34T
- Diameter: 30T > 133mm | 32T > 141mm | 34T > 149mm | 36T > 157mm
- Weight: 30T > 25g | 32T > 27g | 34T > 29g | 36T > 31g
Does not fit all Santa Cruz carbon frames because their ISCG 05 has too large tolerances. It is best to measure before ordering, the distance between the lower two ISCG threads center to center should be 55.9 +/- 2 mm.
The bash guard is 5 mm thick, and the screws are flush. The screws we use are hollow drilled so that they can shear off in case of an overload. These bolts prevent damage to the frame. Order your spare bolts here: M6x11 SS Hollow Bolts
Most of the bike frames nowadays are designed to carry the load introduced by a Taco Bashguard or Crash Plate; regardless, you should still consult your frame manufacturer about whether your frame is approved for our crash plate.
2x M6x11 SS Hollow Bolts
1x 77designz Sticker